Dental, Vision, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
Protect Your Smile
The relationship between oral health and overall health is well documented
Why Dental Insurance Makes Sense
- Cost of a dental policy is relatively low – $10 – $50/per person per month
- Preventative Care is included – “An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure”
- Cost of dental services are increasing
- Cleaning/Exam/X-rays – $200+
- Oral Surgery – $200 – $600 per tooth
- Crowns – $500 – $1500 per tooth
- Employers: Dental benefits can be offered as a contributory or voluntary benefit.
NOTE: If you have an ACA health insurance plan – child dental is included – consult the policy for details.
Whether fully insured or a discount plan, Dental Insurance can save your smile and your bank account – Enroll Today!
Plan and budget for ongoing vision expenses
Whether caused by genetics, age, injury or too much “screen time”, poor eyesight has a profound effect on productivity
Why Vision Insurance Makes Sense
- 75% of adults require vision correction.
- Pediatric/child vision coverage is included on most ACA health plans.
- Employers: Vision benefits can be offered as a contributory or voluntary benefit.
Need Vision Insurance? Enroll Today!
Accident and Critical Illness
The Colorado outdoors is beautiful, and Coloradoans take full advantage!
Hiking, Biking, Climbing, Camping, Fishing, Skiing, Snowmobiling, not to mention youth and adult sports – Accidents Happen!
10 Most Common Emergency Room Visits
- Cuts & Contusions – including head injury
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Foreign Object in Body
- Chest Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Broken Bones & Sprains
- Upper Respiratory Infections
Emergency room care is very expensive!
- If the accident or illness is not life threatening, you should see your primary care doctor or visit an Urgent Care center.
- Even with Health Insurance – meeting your deductible can cause financial hardship.
Don’t let Medical Bills Cause a Financial Burden
Enroll in Accident and Critical Illness Today